1. Bring baby wipes.
2. Socks and shoes for camp.
3. River sandals - that attach to your feet!
4. Stay hydrated (bring a refillable h2o bottle with a carabineer)
5. Bring a pillow case - fill it with clothes at night for sleeping.
6. Pack a plastic bag inside your dry bag to separate dirty/wet clothes.
7. Bring an insulated thermal cup (use for coffee/tea in the am and camp cocktails in the pm)
8. Bring a headlamp for a light source.
9. Don't forget personal hygiene items (toothbrush and paste, biodegradable soap like Dr. Bronners, brush, medications, etc)
10. Less is more - diversity - plan for everything.
Comments will be approved before showing up.